Workshop Engineer - Earthmoving Jobs in Bathgate | Liebherr Careers
Position: Workshop Engineer – Earthmoving
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving After Sales department based in Bathgate for a Workshop Engineer. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by carrying out effective
- Carries out routine pre delivery inspections (PDI) of new machines
- Fits both factory approved and local supplied extras to machines where required
- Modifies machines according to guidelines and specifications
- Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Workshop Engineer – Earthmoving Jobs in Bathgate | Liebherr Careers|
|Job Location||United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Liebherr Jobs Site..