Visual Merchandising Manager - & Other Stories | Alshaya Careers
Position: Visual Merchandising Manager – & Other Stories
Your role will be to deliver and maintain exemplary standards of visual merchandising, including designing promotional campaigns, giving recommendations, and implementing action plans.
- You will train the store staff on brand standards, provide on-going coaching, and be a pivotal part of the brand team.
- Working to implement plans for new store openings and new market entry.
- You will also be responsible for assessing the visual standards of the store and ensuring best practice is followed by staff.
- At least 3 years’ retail operations experience including 2 years in visual merchandising management.
- Experience in budget planning and control.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
Alshaya Group is a family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Visual Merchandising Manager – & Other Stories | Alshaya Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Alshaya Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Alshaya Group Jobs Site..