Urgent Welder Jobs in UAE | Latest NFPC Jobs Careers
The purpose of the position is to perform skilled technical, repairing, and fabricating duties. Welds & assembles metal components for effective repairing. Install test and repair all types of pipe and similar tubular products in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
- Analyze structure prior to welding/fabrication
- Identify quality & quantity of needed material
- Inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects
- Read blueprints and drawings and taking measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Diploma in Welding / Fabrication / Fitter
- Must have 3-5 years&rsquo work experience in TIG, MIG & Fabrication Welding
- Able to read drawings, Piping standards, able to use welding equipment and work shop Tools
- Must have attested education certificate from your Home country and Ministry of foreign affairs of UAE
|Title||Urgent Welder Jobs in UAE | Latest NFPC Jobs Careers|
|Hiring Organization||NFPC Group|
|Job Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on NFPC Jobs Site..