Urgent Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Edinburgh | Danfoss Careers
Position: Mechanical Engineer
We are now recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join our New Product Development team in Edinburgh, GB. This is an engineering role within the team that takes R&D prototypes and brings them to production. You will be working on Danfoss’s pioneering Digital Displacement technology, radically improving energy efficiency of hydraulic systems.
- Design and development of parts and systems to bring engineering prototypes into production ready level
- Ownership of some of the product development process deliverables and documentation – e.g. paint spec, end of line test spec etc
- Design calculations – e.g tolerance stackups and bolted joints
- Good degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or similar applicable qualification, alongside relevant work experience.
- On a more personal note, you are passionate about engineering, self motivated and thorough, with the ability to work well within a team.
- You have a positive approach and a hands-on attitude to your work.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Urgent Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Edinburgh | Danfoss Careers|
|Job Location||Edinburgh, GB|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Danfoss Jobs Site..