Uber Careers | HR Generalist Jobs in London
Position: HR Generalist
The HR Generalist is primarily responsible for supporting leaders in the businesses we operate in. You will partner with HRBPs and Centres of Excellence on various stages of the employee lifecycle from talent management, performance management, onboarding / offboarding, and initiatives.
- Provide support to employees and leaders in the business
- Coach leaders on performance management, accommodations, business conduct, policies, and other HR-related topics
- Analyze data from various daily activities and projects to identify patterns and trends that can help create, improve processes, or identify areas of concern
- 3+ years of professional, related experience as a Generalist, advisor, business partner, or project/program manager in the human resources
- Solid knowledge of employment law and practices in the UK and Northern / Eastern Europe
- Experienced in coaching line managers & peers on HR processes and supporting them in strengthening their leadership skills
Uber Technologies, Inc. is an American mobility as a service provider. It is based in San Francisco with operations in approximately 72 countries and 10,500 cities.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Uber Careers | HR Generalist Jobs in London|
|Hiring Organization||Uber Technologies Inc.|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Uber Site..