UAE National - Cargo Agent Jobs in Dubai | dnata Careers
Position: UAE National – Cargo Agent
To perform all cargo handling related activities including documentation, customer service, acceptance, delivery, breakdown, build-up, equipment operation and transport to ensure smooth handling of cargo throughout Cargo Operations (Export and Import)
This is a shift based role working both 12 hour Night and Day shift and involves manual handling (lifting and carrying) under all weather confitions.
- Coordinates with Government Authorities such as Customs, Municipality, Health or Police in an efficient and effective manner to ensure smooth movement of all cargo, courier and mail
- Handles and loads all special cargo (dangerous goods, live animals, valuable goods, etc..) in line with IATA manuals
- Performs all related cargo handling activities and operates equipment as required ( Tow Trucks, forklifts, etc) for movement of loads.
- Loads and unloads cargo from ULDs / Aircrafts and Trucks as appropriate in a timely manner
- High School (Minimum of 10 years of schooling required) or Higher Secondary (12 years schooling)
- 2 years of experience in Logistics and Cargo (1 year in case of Higher Secondary education)
- Introductory to Civil Aviation
- Cargo Product Knowledge & Documentation.
|Title||UAE National – Cargo Agent Jobs in Dubai | dnata Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on dnata Jobs Site..