Tubular Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ADNOC Careers 2022
Position: Engineer, Tubular
Perform tubular operation effectively and efficiently to ensure tubular KPI’s are met and enhance the integrity of drill string in operation and minimize rig NPT.Involve in preparing drill string specifications, procurement process, technical and commercial evaluation, yearly budgeting, tubular inspection at manufacturing plants by appointing third party inspection, review TPI reports.
- Conduct pre-qualification of tubular service providers & joint auditing by OPCO’s to ensure capability and compliance with international standard.
- Establish tubular maintenance program according to NDC Tubular Quality Management Manual.
- Liaise and monitor the service companies’ tubular inspection and repair.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Petroleum / Drilling Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
5 or more years of experience, including at least
- Professional Certifications
Round-I & IWCF Certificates.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Tubular Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ADNOC Careers 2022|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on ADNOC Jobs Site..