Transaction and Optimization Manager in San Francisco | Shell Careers
Transaction and Optimization Manager
Job: Full Time
San Francisco, California
Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is a British-multinational oil and gas company.
The Global Transactions and Commercial Optimization Manager is accountable for supporting the global growth of Shell’s Onshore Power Infrastructure (OPI) team. This person will report to the Head of OPI and will lead and grow the OPI team accountable for acquisitions, divestments, and commercial optimization globally of renewable energy projects.
- Sit on global OPI leadership team and other regional leadership teams to support implementation of global and regional strategies
- Drive, in coordination with Global Development Funnel Manager, alignment of global demand/supply view across customers, sectors, technologies and regions
- Development of strategic and commercial case, including financial returns and assessment of the value of the strategic opportunity to Shell in close collaboration with Shell internal groups
- Structuring and negotiating the terms of the investments to maximize both strategic and commercial value for Shell in close collaboration with Shell internal groups
- Currently must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- University degree: Master’s in business administration (MBA) preferred
- Strong deal-making and transaction experience, reflecting all aspects of the investment process: origination, due diligence, financial analysis, deal structuring, negotiation, and post-investment management
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Transaction and Optimization Manager in San Francisco | Shell Careers|
|Job Location||San Francisco, California|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Royal Dutch Shell Jobs Site..