Trainee - Engineer - UAEN's Only | Dubai Government Jobs
Trainee – Engineer – UAEN’s Only
Job: Full Time
- To develop the skills, knowledge and competencies required to enable the Trainee Engineer NDP (Trainee) to progress to ATSEP (Engineer) allowing them to maintain the availability and integrity of all ATE or ATM systems or equipment, dependent on their allocated working position within CNS.
- The post holder shall have as a minimum; a formal education in Electronics, a Bachelor Degree or Higher Diploma in Electronics Engineering from a recognized University or Training Establishment is preferable.subjects in English, Maths and preferably Physics.
- Previous experience is not expected, however, the individual should have an interest in aviation and in particular Communications, Navigation and Surveillance radar systems
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Dubai Government
|Title||Trainee – Engineer – UAEN’s Only | Dubai Government Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Dubai Government|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Dubai Government Jobs Site..