Trading Manager - Misspap | Boohoo Jobs in Manchester
Trading Manager – Misspap
Job: Full Time
A key part of your role will be supporting the launch of new websites working closely teams across the wider business such as IT, Marketing and Merchandising. You will then work with your team to manage the ongoing performance and trading of these websites
- Responsible for the execution of the promotional plan across desktop, tablet, mobile and app devices making decisions as to how best to execute promotions on the website to gain maximum visitor attention and drive sales and conversion.
- Manage your team to deliver the promotional plan across Misspap ensuring all promotional activity goes live correctly and according to plan including performing out of hours, weekend checks and managing the weekend rota.
- Responsible for ensuring that user experience is optimum at all times on a day to day basis and consult with the User Experience team on this as regularly.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Trading Manager – Misspap | Boohoo Jobs in Manchester|
|Hiring Organization||Boohoo Group plc|
|Job Location||Manchester, England|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Boohoo Group Jobs Site..