Tool Management Centre Engineer Jobs in Lancashire
Position: Tool Management Centre Engineer
Working under the direction of our Contracts Coordinator you would be based at our customer premises at Leyland Trucks in Lancashire and work as a Tool Management Centre Engineer. You would be empowered to lead yourself and work with new and emerging assembly tooling and production technologies.
- Schedule and carry out Preventative Maintenance (PM) and calibration of equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair damaged equipment
- Highlight areas of improvement i.e. production line assembly processes, assembly and tightening strategies, equipment schedules and reporting
- HNC in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent, or proven history within this industry (5yrs plus)
- Has experience of a Manufacturing Environment.
- Excellent skills Microsoft Office suite and Windows environment.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Tool Management Centre Engineer Jobs in Lancashire|
|Hiring Organization||Atlas Copco|
|Job Location||Lancashire, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Atlas Copco Jobs Site..