Technician/Sr. Technician, IT Services | American Airlines Jobs in Miami
Technician/Senior Technician, IT Services
American Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, within the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is the world’s largest airline when measured by fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and revenue passenger mile
This job is a member of the Information Technology Team within the Information Technology Division Responsible for assisting employees in all facets of end-user computing, which includes software/hardware installs, upgrades and overall maintenance of PC desktop/laptop systems and peripherals
- Resolves and closes tickets/work orders supporting end-user desktops and peripherals
- Responds to customer support issues escalated from the Helpdesk
- Remotely diagnoses and resolves requests utilizing remote tools
- Performs preventative maintenance
- Follows management guidance, adhering to IT policy and procedure
- Supports remote access for virtual private network connectivity as well as wireless/broadband connectivity for laptops
- Associate / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience/training
- 5 years’ of demonstrable ‘hands-on’ IT work experience supporting and resolving diverse PC desktop software and hardware issues
- Must have firsthand experience supporting desktop computers in a Windows/TCPIP environment
- A+ certification
- MCSE/MCP is a plus
- Previous IT infrastructure experience in Airline/Airport environment
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
US – American Airlines
|Title||Technician/Senior Technician, IT Services | American Airlines Jobs in Miami|
|Hiring Organization||American Airlines|
|Job Location||Miami, FL, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on American Airlines Job Site..