Technical Specialist - Market Services | Bank of England Careers
Technical Specialist – Market Services
Job: Full Time
We have a dynamic team operating across two sites located in the City of London and Essex. Our team’s primary responsibility is running RTGS which lies at the heart of the payment and settlement infrastructure of the UK. The role of the team is very high profile since the reliability and resilience of RTGS is crucial for the monetary and financial stability of the UK.
- Provision of operational and technical analysis to the team as applicable, acting as a point of referral for resolution;
- Lead on the initiation, design, testing and implementation of changes to business processes and systems, ensuring there are no adverse business or participant impacts;
- To become a ‘specialist’ in all technical aspects of the operation, acquiring in-depth industry knowledge and ensuring this remains current;
- Ensure team operational targets are met and called out appropriately;
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks, projects and analysis as required;
- Understanding of banking/the payments landscape;
- Experience of working in an operational environment preferably in a finance/banking role;
- Experience managing and delivering change or projects, from the analysis of requirements through to testing and implementation;
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Technical Specialist – Market Services | Bank of England Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Bank of England|
|Base Salary||GBP – £35,680 per annum|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Bank of England Jobs Site..