Position: Technical Engineer – Java Framework and Tooling
Responsible for Technology Implementation and Operational Support of the relevant technology area for production & development, including configuration, testing, implementation and support. To support the IT production processes governing, Incident Management.
- Provide technical input to assist with Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity and Availability.
- Ensure that assigned incidents are resolved within the agreed Service Levels and where applicable, workarounds are provided to minimise business impact.
- Ensure that assigned problems are defined and analysed in line with the Problem Management Process.
- Provide technical consultancy and guidance to teams dealing within the technology area and act as technical member in project teams delivering the work packages assigned.
- Experience in application development using front end technologies like Angular, ReactJS and backend technologies like Spring and Spring boot in Windows/Linux environments
- Experience in Webpack and Webpack build workflow.
- Experience in TypeScript, Yeomen and Jhipster.
- Experience in ReactJS reusable component development
- Experience in Experience in Spring Security (Ability to develop custom authentication flow)
- Experience in Spring Scheduler and Spring Batch and profiling a Java application.
- Experience in Jasper Reports.
|Title||Technical Engineer – Java Framework and Tooling Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Jobs Site..