Talent Mobility Immigration Business Partner | Netflix Jobs in London
Position: Talent Mobility Immigration Business Partner
As an Immigration Business Partner, you’ll work to ensure that the business, employees and candidates receive the highest level of support from immigration vendors, and you’ll proactively communicate to drive immigration actions forward.
- You will lead compliance management to deliver objectives.
- You will identify pain points and solve for them across the TM immigration team (e.g. breakdowns in workflows, challenges impacting candidate and employee experience, etc.).
- You will support strategic business initiatives.
- You’ve done this before. 5+ years of excellent customer service experience
- Tenured knowledge and experience working in the talent mobility space (ideally in an internal corporate or immigration law firm environment)
- Specialist knowledge of business immigration
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Talent Mobility Immigration Business Partner | Netflix Jobs in London|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Netflix Jobs Site..