Talent and Culture Coordinator Jobs in Fulham | Accor Hotels Careers
Talent and Culture Coordinator
Job: Full Time
Fulham, United Kingdom
Accor is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest worldwide. Accor operates in 110 countries and 5100 locations. Its total capacity is approximately 704,000 rooms
- Supporting the Director of Talent and Culture and the Talent and Culture Business Manager as they in turn support the hotels and operation.
- Every day will be different. With the team adapting and responding to the needs of the hotels.
- Strong admin and project focus
- Administrtive experience across a wide range of areas, including confidential matters
- Generalist human resource experience ideally in a hospotality setting a plus
- Passionate about people and influencing their day to day work experience in a positive way
- Ability to communicate and interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of working groups contributing ideas and informed perspective
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – Accor
|Title||Talent and Culture Coordinator Jobs in Fulham | Accor Hotels Careers|
|Job Location||Hammersmith and Fulham, England, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Accor Jobs Site..