Surveillance Officer | Atlantis Royal Dubai Job Vacancies
Job: Full Time
The Officer, Surveillance will monitor guests and staff activities in the resort through the use of CCTV. The successful candidate will be focusing on gathering intelligence to support internal and external investigations, conducting assessments of incidents, and coordinating response to incidents.
The Officer, Surveillance will be required to provide support to incident commanders for all critical incidents in the hotel and form part of the emergency management plan. Additionally, responsibilities will include conducting audits of access control and CCTV investigations to support overall hotel security plan.
- Our ideal candidate will have College degree or Secondary education.
- Good written and spoken English, strong knowledge of electronic security and the security management system to supervise and initiate effective CCTV operation.
- Hospitality experience and knowledge of UAE Health & Safety regulations will be required to be considered for this role.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Atlantis, The Royal
|Title||Surveillance Officer | Atlantis Royal Dubai Job Vacancies|
|Hiring Organization||Atlantis, The Royal|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Kerzner International Jobs Site..