Position: Student Accounts Officer
Student accounts officer Serves as frontline staff for collections of fees from students and other customers.Issues receipts, handles cash (cash, credit cards, Bank transfer, cheques and online payment).
- Collection of fees from students and other customers.
- Checking, preparing and reconciliation of daily collection report (DCR). To ensure that the daily collections are reported, recorded and deposited timely and properly.
- Verify students billings and Collections in coordination with Registration Department
- Taking responsibility for giving management approved payment plan for the qualified students.
- Posting of Fee reduction to each student having reduction on their accounts/ ledger.
- Preparing invoices for new students and sponsored students as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field ex: Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, Advanced MS Excel skills
- Relevant certification related to accounting is preferred
- Higher Education experience is preferred
- Canadian Affiliation is preferred
|Title||Students Accounts Officer Jobs in Canadian University in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Canadian University in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Canadian University Dubai Jobs Site..