Stores Coordinator | Mediclinic Abu Dhabi Careers
Position: Stores Coordinator
Support overall stock management with relevant medical consumable stock levels and distribution to various business units
- Provide overall stock management support that includes the issuing, ordering and recording of relevant stock levels.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels for medical consumables according to standard procedure.
- Provide relevant administrative services related to stock deliveries, vendor queries, stock ordering and system processing
- Grade 12 certificate.
- A relevant qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years’ medical materials stock management experience
Mediclinic International plc, founded in 1983, is an international private hospital group with operations in South Africa, Namibia, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s head office is based in Stellenbosch, South Africa. It has been listed on the JSE, the South African securities exchange, since 1986.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Stores Coordinator | Mediclinic Abu Dhabi Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mediclinic Site..