Statistical Analyst Jobs in UAE | Sharjah University Careers
Position: Statistical Analyst
To collect, organize, analyze and present qualitative and quantitative statistical information in order to understand and identify patterns and trends, which will be used in research activities and studies in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data and statistical analysis using a variety of software tools to aggregate data, and prepare standard reports in appropriate formats, as well as complete data entry, data analysis, and Interpretation activities.
- Compile and analyze data and interpret trends, fluctuations, and other changes that may emerge.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex statistical analysis.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Applied Statistics or a similar field.
- 2-4 years of UAE experience in similar role in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences, preferably in higher education institutions.
- Priority is to UAE Nationals.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Statistical Analyst Jobs in UAE | Sharjah University Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Sharjah University|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Sharjah University Jobs Site..