Stakeholder Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | AECOM Jobs
Position: Stakeholder Manager
AECOM are currently hiring a Stakeholder Manager, to join our buildings business, based in Abu Dhabi. The Stakeholder Manager will lead Stakeholder engagement for the assigned project (s) maintaining the relationship, collaboration, and consistency in all written and verbal correspondence.
- Supporting the overall permitting process to mitigate project delays
- Providing liaison and coordination services with all government bodies and other service providers with respect to the planning and approvals for construction of the Project.
- Monitoring compliance by the Design Consultants (either internal or external) with the requirements of any governmental approvals and regulations and advise on appropriate measures to expedite clearances and approvals.
- Managing Authority relationships and requirements to avoid project delays.
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience is required in either Architecture or MEP design.
- The successful candidate would ideally have 3-5 years’ experience working in Stakeholder Management.
- A Bachelors’ Degree in an Engineering / Design related subject.
|Title||Stakeholder Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | AECOM Jobs|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on AECOM Jobs Site..