Position: Staff iOS Engineer
Twitter promotes and protects the public conversation. Twitter is the town square of the internet. At Twitter, we work with one goal in mind: to improve Twitter for our customers, partners, and the people who use it across the world.
- Responsible for setting technical direction and shaping our engineering culture;
- Responsible for establishing best practices and defining effective partnerships;
- Work with cross-functional partners in Engineering, Product Management, Design and Research across Twitter to plan, implement, and validate solutions to user problems while pushing the Twitter for iOS experience towards the future;
- Work at all layers of the iOS stack;
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as data structures and algorithms, profiling, and optimization;
- Familiar with iOS SDK frameworks, in areas such as networking, data persistence, logging and performance tooling;
- Familiar with standard software engineering methodology such as unit testing, code reviews, design documentation;
- Strong understanding of iOS design guidelines;
- Considered a Subject Matter Expert when it comes to iOS development;
|Title||Staff iOS Engineer Jobs in London | Twitter Careers UK|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Twitter Jobs Site..