Sr. Actuary (Scale E) - Insurance Directorate at Bank of England
Senior Actuary (Scale E) – Insurance Directorate
Job: Full Time
London, United Kingdom
You will be a motivated life actuary with a good knowledge and understanding of financial and insurance risk issues affecting life insurance firms You will work in a team of actuaries with diverse experience, as well as with other colleagues, in order to support the supervision of firms
- Performing, and developing others to perform, proportionate risk-based assessments and oversight (e.g. Solvency II reviews and Part VII transfers) and applying well-reasoned judgement to identify risk to PRA statutory objectives and to identify potential mitigation for these risks.
- Performing in-depth research in key risk areas (e.g. credit risk, longevity, dependencies) aimed at developing house views of what constitutes good practice.
- Professional actuarial qualification (such as Fellowship of Institute & Faculty of Actuaries). Not prohibitive if exceptional experience and depth of knowledge can be demonstrated.
- Demonstrate a diverse and in-depth range of life insurance and technical actuarial experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the life insurance market in the UK, key industry issues and trends
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Sr. Actuary (Scale E) – Insurance Directorate at Bank of England|
|Hiring Organization||Bank of England|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Bank of England Jobs Site..