Specialist Internal Medicine | University Hospital Sharjah Careers
Position: Specialist Internal Medicine
Being one of the clinical roles within the Clinical Services of the hospital, the position will require a person who has practiced for at least 3 years of Clinical Experience Beyond Completion of Internship, a minimum 3 years after the master or directly after the Board or equivalent. It is a pivotal role in the establishment of services at the hospital to ensure services are at an International standard and to meet and exceed accreditation standards.
- Admitting patients to hospital under the supervision of the consultant and ensuring that full admission documentation(history and physical, Admission note and initial integrated plan) are recorded.
- Initiating appropriate investigations.
- Ordering treatments and medications.
- American Specialty Board or equivalent in accordance with MOH requirements.
- 3 year experience following board certification in an active, acute care accredited institution or equivalent.
- UAE Ministry of Health License
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Specialist Internal Medicine | University Hospital Sharjah Careers|
|Hiring Organization||University Hospital Sharjah|
|Job Location||Sharjah, AE_SHA_1001, AE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on University Hospital Sharjah Jobs Site..