Solutions Lead in Milton Keynes | Ingram Micro Careers
Position: Solutions Lead
The role is purposeful and individuals will be expected to have a market leading understanding of the relevant programs, offers, products, services and solutions offered by the Vendors within the portfolio to enable them to provide best in class support to their customer and Vendor base.
- Creation, ownership, and execution of short-, medium- and long-term strategies to drive profitable growth
- Designing and developing marketing strategies to increase Vendor share
- Inventory profiling & management
- Degree in business or related subject or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a sales environment at a high-ranking field-based level with at least 5 years of customer facing experience and a proven record of success. Understanding of appropriate products, solutions and markets required.
- Knowledge of P&L management, marketing, and inventory management an advantage
Ingram Micro is an American distributor of information technology products and services. The company is based in Irvine, California, U.S. and has operations around the world.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Solutions Lead in Milton Keynes | Ingram Micro Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Ingram Micro|
|Job Location||Milton Keynes|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Ingram Micro Site..