Shift Manager - Line Maintenance | Air Arabia Careers & Jobs 2021
Shift Manager – Line Maintenance
Job: Full Time
Supports the Maintenance Manager Line and Outstations in managing and monitoring the Line Maintenance activities on Air Arabia and 3rd party aircrafts, ensuring the required work is performed, certified and recorded accurately and timely in accordance with GCAA.
- Acts as the main contact point for Stakeholders such as MCC, Development and Planning Engineers, and Quality Assurance team in assimilating, delivering and following up on the day to day maintenance tasks and activities of the Line Maintenance respective team.
- Leads a team of engineers and technicians to carry out maintenance work on aircrafts and rectify/reduce the number of defects utilizing different sources and means such as MCC instructions, troubleshooting (TSR), Technical Log-book of aircrafts, as well as input from cabin crew and pilots, all in accordance with qualifications, experience and approved matrix of authority.
- Supervises the execution of 3rd Party Service Level Agreements as per agreed terms and conditions and standard adopted procedures ensuring all engineers and technicians performing the required tasks are well trained and licensed in the respective category to maintain business relationships.
- Constantly coordinates with MCC on any pending problems with aircrafts which cause concern or could result in operational disruption, or involve a drop in acceptable service standards during their shift.
- Provides proper guidance, monitoring and performance assessment to the Line Maintenance Engineers and Technicians to assist them carry out their assigned maintenance tasks such as trouble shooting needed to identify and find solutions for potential and existing defects.
- Attends to the monthly Technical Review Meetings if required.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical or equivalent; alternately a diploma in Aircraft Engineering/Maintenance or E&M certificate from a recognized institute or college combined with needed experience and exposure.
- Holder/has held an EASA/GCAA Aircraft Maintenance License.
- Holds/has held the corresponding GCAA type-rating maintenance license and qualified for Company’s Authorization, additional aircraft types is an advantage (A320 is preferred).
- Ability to obtain UAE Driver’s License.
- 9+ years’ experience in Line or Base Maintenance environment, 3 years of which in Aircrafts maintenance supervision and management in a similar capacity, with 2 years at least leading teams independently
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Air Arabia
|Title||Shift Manager – Line Maintenance | Air Arabia Careers & Jobs 2021|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Air Arabia Jobs Site..