Senior Training Compliance Specialist | Nawah Energy Company Careers
Position: Senior Training Compliance Specialist
- Implementation of the Systematic Approach to Training
- Background in WANO Atlanta or INPO models
- Implementation of self-assessment process and industry lessons learned SOER’s/IER’s
- Design and implementation of nuclear training standards and programs related to regulatory compliance and industry standards
- 5 years of relevant experience, out of which
- 2 years of nuclear power plant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related Science.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Senior Training Compliance Specialist | Nawah Energy Company Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Nawah Energy Company|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Nawah Energy Company Jobs Site..