Senior Thermal Engineer Jobs in Wolverhampton | Raytheon Careers UK
Position: Senior Thermal Engineer
- Extend existing analytical methods to cover all heat exchanger configurations and manufacturing technologies
- Develop and automate heat exchanger sizing tool using MATLAB
- Use of Star CCM+ CFD to simulate flow/heat transfer and perform geometry optimisation to meet set objectives
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a numerate discipline (Maths/Physics, etc.)
- Knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics are essential with experience in vapour cycle component analysis.
- Experience of programming in MATLAB, Excel VBA and CFD flow and conjugate heat transfer modelling in Star CCM+ are essential.
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. It is one of the largest aerospace, intelligence services providers, and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Senior Thermal Engineer Jobs in Wolverhampton | Raytheon Careers UK|
|Hiring Organization||Raytheon Technologies|
|Job Location||Wolverhampton, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Raytheon Careers Site..