Senior Operations Technical Library Officer | Royal Jet Abu Dhabi Careers
Position: Senior Operations Technical Library Officer
In this role, you will maintain and control documentation, revisions to aircraft manufacturers’ manuals and EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) applications in Operations Technical Library, Crew Briefing Room and onboard all fleet as required.
- Ensure that the spare iPads are maintained and updated prior to each flight.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the EFB system’s hardware, operating system and installed software applications.
- Ensure all devices are configured according to the applicable requirements and the output complies with the regulations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role or aviation related field.
- University Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent Engineering or graduate with Post Graduate degree equivalent with specialized training in Flight Operations Engineering Preferred with EFB experience.
- Experience in an airline flight operations publication.
RoyalJet is an airline based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is a charter operator aimed at the luxury market between the UAE and Europe.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Senior Operations Technical Library Officer | Royal Jet Abu Dhabi Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Royal Jet|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Royal Jet Site..