Senior Officer- Documentation CCB | First Abu Dhabi Bank Jobs Vacancies
Position: Senior Officer- Documentation CCB
The role is responsible for preparation and vetting of documentation relating to credit facilities and accurate detailing before inputting the same into the Bank’s system. Further, he/she is responsible for ensuring the enforceability/authenticity of the security documents executed by the customers.
- Ensuring rectification of existing discrepancies / deficiencies in security documentation for facilities released under legacy records.
- Ensuring approval from relevant authorities is held for deferral / waiver of incomplete documents.
- Ensuring integrating accurate and timely internal reporting and regulatory reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance. 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Banking with at least 3 years’ experience in the Corporate CAD function.
- Knowledge and use of banking software systems, basic PC skills and common MS applications like Excel and Word.
- Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken).
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Senior Officer- Documentation CCB | First Abu Dhabi Bank Jobs Vacancies|
|Hiring Organization||First Abu Dhabi Bank|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on First Abu Dhabi Bank Jobs Site..