Senior Officer - Corporate Monitoring | Dubai Government Jobs
Position: Senior Officer – Corporate Monitoring
- Perform other duties and responsibilities associated with the job and as assigned
- Immediately move to the sites where a crime or accident occurs within the authority’s facilities, and carry out various crime scene management works and preserve it until the arrival of the security authorities
- Implement the approved methods to monitor and coordinate efforts aimed at achieving the security, assets and property of the Authority, and the security and safety of employees, customers and service providers
- Follow up on the control procedures assigned to the various institutions/sectors of the authority and the units associated with it and discover cases of breach of the performance of job duties efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher Diploma in Business Administration from an accredited university
- An advanced level in the use of a computer with great proficiency in multiple programs covering a wide range of applications
- An effective team member, intelligent, and able to build trust in his relationships with clients and team members
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Senior Officer – Corporate Monitoring | Dubai Government Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Roads and Transport Authority|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Dubai Government Jobs Site..