Senior Manager - Transguard Workforce Solution Jobs in UAE 2021
Senior Manager – Transguard Workforce Solution
Job: Full Time
The Senior Manager will be responsible to develop and lead the WFS – HR services support function across all the WFS accounts. The successful candidate will manage the commercial relationship for key assigned accounts in the delivery of outsourced HR services.
- Responsible to deliver financial targets in key accounts and positively contributing to the P&L.
- Network internally to maximise Workforce Solutions’ service offering and seek growth within existing clients.
- Manage and build profitable relationships with clients to identify opportunities and build a future pipeline of growth
- Negotiate terms of business with external clients with terms that are favourable to Transguard Workforce Solutions
- 5 years of experience. in a similar position:
- 10 years of industry experience
- 5 years in a managerial role
- 4 years in GCC
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Senior Manager – Transguard Workforce Solution Jobs in UAE 2021|
|Hiring Organization||Transguard Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Transguard Group Jobs Site..