Senior Manager, Special Assets | Mashreq Bank Jobs in Dubai
Senior Manager, Special Assets
Mashreqbank PSC is the oldest privately owned bank in the United Arab Emirates. It was founded as the Bank of Oman in 1967
The Special Assets I function is critical in aggressively managing the bank’s identified problem assets (excluding SME) and to identify, on a pro active basis, credits that are most vulnerable to the economic and industry cycles
- General overview of account conduct (overdue reports primarily), documentation
- Review of Classified Assets Summary (CAS) and portfolio highlights report
- Frequent minutes meetings with the Head of Wholesale Credit and/or RMH and/or CEO
- Direct Account Management responsibility where specified for some specific accounts rated Doubtful and Loss. There would be some specific Doubtful and Loss accounts which could continue to be managed by Business.
- Minimum 10 years of Banking Experience, of which at least 5 years in Credit of Corporate Banking functions
- International Banking Experience
- Demonstrated leadership and communication abilities
- Sound Knowledge of the region and relevant industry segments
- Knowledge of legal issues related to lending / recovery function
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Mashreq Bank
|Title||Senior Manager, Special Assets | Mashreq Bank Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Mashreq Bank|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mashreq Bank Job Site..