Senior Manager, QC CMC | AbbVie Careers in Worcester
Position: Senior Manager, QC CMC
The Senior Manager, Quality provides leadership and direction to the Quality Function they are responsible for within Operations. This Sr. Manager role is responsible for the effective implementation of AbbVie Quality Systems for which they are responsible for. This could include QC-CMC, Incoming Quality Assurance of drugs and packaging materials, Manufacturing Quality Assurance, Validation of product and processes
- Prepare QC related submission sections for IND and BLA submission. Overy see timely availability data and influence cross function team to acquire required data for submissions.
- Represents the decision-making authority on job specific aspects of the Quality and Regulatory compliance program for the site.
- Provides regulatory and technical guidance to all departments in the plant and can be the SME for all AbbVie plants. Communicates with executive level for Quality Management Review, Quality Initiatives, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Physical or Life Sciences, Pharmacy, or Engineering; Master’s Degree or PhD preferred.
- Certified Quality Engineer or formal training in quality engineering or statistics is preferred
- 8+ years of combined experience in Manufacturing, QA, QC, R&D in pharmaceutical, biologics, device or chemical industry
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Senior Manager, QC CMC | AbbVie Careers in Worcester|
|Job Location||Worcester, Massachusetts|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on AbbVie Jobs Site..