Senior Investigations Manager, CI East | GSK Jobs in Dubai
Senior Investigations Manager, CI East
Job: Full Time
This role will be responsible for conducting comprehensive and objective internal investigations of alleged misconduct including instances of reported unethical or illegal practices, violation of company policies, or breach of legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure internal investigations are conducted in accordance with all relevant GSK policies, including but not limited to the SOP for the conduct of internal investigations, investigations best practice guidance and the fraud prevention and response procedure;
- Maintain strict discretion and confidentiality, and ensure investigations are completed in a thorough and timely manner;
- Prioritize multiple investigations, investigative tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining positive collaborative relations with various stakeholders;
- Manage external forensic, accounting, legal professionals, as necessary to support specific investigations;
- Work closely with internal and external counsel when conducting legally privileged investigations.
- Provide advice and expertise on investigatory matters;
- Identify trends, emerging risks, and insights regarding internal fraud, ABAC, and promotional practices investigations;
- Maintain current knowledge and awareness of investigative techniques, fraud schemes, privacy laws, and applicable industry regulations;
- Minimum 7 years of experience leading and managing investigations and related processes;
- Experience in performing investigations and/or audits under the direction of internal and/or external Legal counsel;
- Demonstrated understanding of fraud and abuse, anti-kickback and other rules and regulations applicable to pharmaceutical industry;
- Experience leading and managing teams (both directly and through influence) to conduct investigations timely, with a proven record of team building across functions;
- Demonstrated decision-making and project management skills;
- Must be flexible, self-starter, team oriented, and capable of multi-tasking;
- Ability to interpret and conceptualize rules, guidelines, policies, procedures and controls;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization;
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – GlaxoSmithKline
|Title||Senior Investigations Manager, CI East | GSK Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||GlaxoSmithKline plc|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on GlaxoSmithKline Jobs Site..