Senior Group Legal Counsel Jobs in London | Ericsson Careers UK
Position: Senior Group Legal Counsel
the Senior Group Legal Counsel will be encouraged to independently support internal clients worldwide as well as to mentor and support other team members, including contract managers. Equally meaningful is that you will show integrity and business acuity and take the interest of the Ericsson Group as a whole into account.
- Provide highly efficient and quality legal support to Cradlepoint, including supporting and leading legally complex transactions;
- Draft, review, and negotiate agreements and other legal documents, including a variety of customer and partner transactions such as distribution, reseller, alliance, and other strategic relationship agreements;
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide business structuring, new product go-to-market, and business model support;
- Law Degree and/or Legal Qualification
- More than 7 years’ experience of practicing qualified commercial law, international commercial contracting experience preferred.
- Recognized experience, skills and competence to independently handle legal matters.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Senior Group Legal Counsel Jobs in London | Ericsson Careers UK|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Ericsson Jobs Site..