Senior Fudiciary Specialist Jobs in Dubai | ABB Careers UAE
Position: Senior Fudiciary Specialist
In this role you will be responsible in supporting the country holding officer in all fiduciary activities and will be responsible to ensures that all local fiduciary requirements from country and finance are duly met and complied with.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable local fiduciary finance requirements including compliance with local statutory GAAP, local reporting, legal and tax requirements, with support provided by GBS and CoEs.
- Identify issues and advises management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve.
- Monitor progress achieved and provide insight and analysis to support operational decision making,
- Bachelors degree in finance/Audit – MBA.
- 5 to 10 years of overall experience in a similar capacity.
- Diligent, strong decision-making ability and a good team player.
ABB is a multinational corporation headquartered in Västerås, Sweden, and Zürich, Switzerland. The company was formed in 1988 when Sweden’s ASEA and Switzerland’s Brown Boveri merged to create ASEA Brown Boveri, later simplified to the initials ABB.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Senior Fudiciary Specialist Jobs in Dubai | ABB Careers UAE|
|Hiring Organization||ABB Ltd.|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on ABB Site..