Senior Engineer - Water Resources in Birmingham | Systra Careers
Position: Senior Engineer – Water Resources
SYSTRA are looking to expand our Signature Team in the UK, working on high profile infrastructure projects such as HS2 and TransPennine upgrade, we are building on our 50 years of success in the UK by growing our team and looking for passionate people to deliver projects across our portfolio.
- Undertake research and investigations to develop a clear understanding of the project requirements
- Plan, specify and manage flood risk assessments and packages of work
- Lead project teams to deliver work packages
- Work with project teams to develop project specific solutions in relation to river engineering.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering or relevant Science subject
- Experience of fluvial flood modelling software – ideally HEC-RAS
- Experience of hydraulic analysis, including weirs and gates discharge capacity; hydraulic jump; scour protection etc.
- Knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments, Surface Water Drainage, and/or SuDS Design
|Title||Senior Engineer – Water Resources in Birmingham | Systra Careers|
|Job Location||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Systra Jobs Site..