Senior Developer, Commodities Technology | Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in London
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people
Position: Senior Developer, Commodities Technology
This is a role for a highly experienced and highly motivated full-stack software developer delivering applications and components related to Commodities market data The main responsibilities include analysis, design, development and delivery of features in a challenging and ever-changing environment for front-office
- Working as part of the Commodities Technology team, which develops the technology solutions for supporting the Commodities sales and trading businesses at Standard Chartered.
- Dependable experienced developer able to take ownership and leadership of tasks and drive them personally to successful delivery
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a top tier university
- Strong previous experience working as a Front office developer in investment banking/FI
- Skilled in pattern design and analytical thinking
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Senior Developer, Commodities Technology | Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in London|
|Hiring Organization||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Site..