Senior Counsel Jobs in Dubai | McDermott Careers UAE
Position: Senior Counsel
The Senior Counsel will be responsible for acting as a Transactional Lawyer as part of the Legal Department for the designated Business Area. This position is an individual contributor role requiring advanced knowledge of EPC markets, products, clients, and customers. The role typically reports to the Area General Council.
- Advising, reviewing and negotiating EPC project related MOU, Consortium, Joint Venture, Partnership and Shareholder Agreements
- Advising on EPC Projects in varying jurisdictions and working with and understanding foreign governing/applicable law, including facilitating, understanding and applying specialized legal advice from such jurisdictions
- Ensuring project contracts are consistent with the McDermott project objectives and McDermott policies while avoiding onerous liabilities
- Juris Doctorate or equivalent
- 10+ years industry experience
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Senior Counsel Jobs in Dubai | McDermott Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on McDermott Jobs Site..