Senior Business Psychologist | Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai
Senior Business Psychologist
Job: Full Time
Emirates is the largest airline and the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Based in Garhoud, Dubai, the airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai.
To act as an assessment expert for the group, ensuring that Emirates adheres to international standards and professional requirements. To assess, evaluate and recommend suitability of candidates for employment. Play a pivotal role in the ongoing delivery of talent solutions through a range of consulting, project management and product-led interventions.
- Research, recommend and deploy the most appropriate psychological tests and tools for assessment for selection and development, leading to enhanced quality of selection and staff development solutions.
- Deliver assessments as part of wider decision making (e.g. for selection, promotion, and development) in order to provide insight and support to the candidate, HR Business Partner, Leadership & Talent, and line managers
- Work collaboratively across HR and the wider Group to connect Talent Identifications Talent Solutions to enable wider HR and business objectives.
- Continuously research, drive and professional standards. Drive knowledge sharing and upskilling of team members and all other stakeholders to build internal capability and align with best practice.
- Initiate and carry out data analysis (e.g. validation studies) to enable continuous improvement and understanding of the Talent across the Group.
- Masters Degree (12+5 or equivalent)
- Qualification in psychometric testing e.g. British Psychological Society Test User Occuptional Ability and Personality.
- Professional Membership of a recognised regulating body (e.g. HCPC, APS etc) or equivalent experience.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Senior Business Psychologist | Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Jobs Site..