Senior Auditor AML Compliance AVP | Citi Jobs in Dubai
Senior Auditor AML Compliance AVP
Job: Full Time
Our international footprint will give you access to unique intelligence and decades of experience. And by joining our Anti-Money Laundering team – one of the most international areas at Citi – you will touch every aspect of the company and make critical decisions for our clients, for your career, for every employee, and for the business.
The Senior Auditor is an intermediate level role responsible for performing moderately complex audits and assessments of Citi’s risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth subject matter expertise to contribute to the development of new techniques / processes for the area or function and help Citi reach business goals. This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed; other job-related duties will be assigned frequently for learning and development
- Supports execution of a robust Anti Money Laundering (AML) Audit Plan for assigned businesses in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations and Citigroup and Citibank policies.
- Supports on time delivery of high quality AML Compliance audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Analyzes reporting findings; Recommends appropriate interventions where needed. Proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems.
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology. Closely follows latest industry AML trends and adapts them for application within own job and the business
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the corporation and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach.
- Relevant AML Compliance and Audit experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Citi – UAE
|Title||Senior Auditor AML Compliance AVP | Citi Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Citigroup Inc.|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Citi Job Site..