Security Specialist, Threat Hunter | IBM Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022
Position: Security Specialist, Threat Hunter
IBM Security Consulting (SIOC) team takes a holistic approach to building and operating cyber security and response solutions and capabilities that support the cyber threat management and regulatory compliance needs of the world’s largest enterprises.
- Identify and classify cyber threats facing the organization, map the adversary’s objective to which company assets that are likely to be targeted and translate which cyber threats are possible against the company’s environment and prioritize based on impact and likelihood
- Conduct regular and ad hoc threat hunting activities utilizing the existing SIEM only
- Oversee and handle Use Case Management life-cycle
- Experience in Creating Target Operating Models (including activities, roles and responsibilities, and integrations with activities by other departments/vendors) for SOCs
- Creating Security Incident Response Processes (including governance structures)
- Prioritising attack categories and writing attack playbooks (all tailored towards an organisation)
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Security Specialist, Threat Hunter | IBM Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on IBM Jobs Site..