Position: Security Manager DU MS IT
We are now looking for an Information Security Officer who will support the security competency by providing information and cyber security expertise on systems, platforms, databases, networks and security in managed services projects.
- Ensure the systems and Managed Services are compliant with security policies, security blueprints and other regulatory requirements
- Provide on demand reports from systems on security compliance
- Provide RCA reports on demand to security teams as mentioned above
- Provide evidence of compliance by way of configuration snapshots to security and internal Audit teams
- Coordinate in the full lifecycle of vulnerability management system
- Coordinate in the full lifecycle of User Access Management (e.g.: provide profile, user attributes, stale credential details and integration pre requisites for IAM solution)
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 10-15 years’ experience in Information Security and Cyber Security domain.
- Min years of experience: 10 Years
- Domain experience: Information Security, Cyber Security, Security Risk Management, IT Audit, ISMS – ISO 27001, BCMS ISO22301, SIRT, IAM, SOC, Data Privacy & Security, Network Security etc.
- Have knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Have business understanding, commercial acumen & market insight
|Title||Security Manager DU MS IT Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Ericsson Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Ericsson Jobs Site..