Scheduling and Defect Control Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers
Position: Scheduling and Defect Control Officer
The Scheduling and Defect Control Officer (SDCO) is primarily responsible to ensure that all planned aircraft maintenance activities in the fleet are planned as per the maintenance forecast. The SDCO will action aircraft changes based on network requirements due to unforeseen operational or technical events.
- Forecast and coordinate the scheduling of both short term and intermediate maintenance requirements on company aircraft.
- Prioritize the scheduling of non-routine defects with operational limitations or performance penalties.
- Develop and maintain Visit Packages and Hangar Work Orders for all scheduled maintenance tasks utilizing the company’s Aircraft maintenance system AMOS.
- Monitor aircraft status and hub operations routing/rerouting company aircraft to facilitate any operational irregularities while maintaining the integrity of the maintenance plan and established company performance objectives.
- Experience: Strong AMOS background preferred with strong communication skills, minimum 2 years of airline/ MRO experience preferred.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, work under stress and be able to communicate perfectly in English.
- Education: Degree diploma is preferred with background in data entry and data analysis or related aircraft engineering studies.
|Title||Scheduling and Defect Control Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Etihad Jobs Site..