SAP Functional Developer (SME) Jobs in London at Bank of England
SAP Functional Developer (SME)
Job: Full Time
London, United Kingdom
The Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom and the model on which most modern central banks have been based. Established in 1694 to act as the English Government’s banker, and still one of the bankers for the Government of the United Kingdom, it is the world’s eighth-oldest bank
We are looking for an SAP Functional Developer (Functional SME) to help us maintain, support and configure a ‘business critical’ SAP system that hosts applications for both the processing and issuance of bank notes and the secure storage and processing of gold bullion.
The role will be a key part of an SAP Product Team working with the SAP Platform Lead who has responsibility for the technical delivery of the SAP Platform, Change, including Small Change, and Investment Board projects the domain is involved in as part of the wider Bank Portfolio
- Complement and work closely with the existing SAP Functional SME’s, ABAP developers and BASIS personnel within the SAP Product Team to undertake the configuration, maintenance and support of the Notes and Goldbar applications.
- Use their technical and business experience to support the NIPS and Goldbar systems with experience and skills in the SAP R/3 Functional ‘core modules’ (particularly MM, SD and WM).
- Carry out investigation/fault finding for reported incidents within the SAP configuration or ABAP code. Where appropriate undertake remediation and / or specify required changes.
- Evaluate business requirements and produce estimates, solutions and functional specifications for the configuration of change requests as part of scheduled maintenance releases and ‘standalone’ changes.
- Capability to produce cost effective solution designs from business requirements
- In depth experience of Test Scope, Test Management and Test Planning in an SAP Environment.
- A level of software testing experience sufficient to take part in test activities including test case derivation, unit testing, system testing and user acceptance test support.
- Capability to work in a JIRA Driven environment
- The ability to create concise, and informative, knowledge articles and User familiarisation/User Guides for new/changed SAP functionality
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Bank of England
|Title||SAP Functional Developer (SME) Jobs in London at Bank of England|
|Hiring Organization||Bank of England|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Bank of England Jobs Site..