Sanctions Tuning Manager | Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers
Position: Sanctions Tuning Manager
The role holder is responsible for owning the risk around the tuning of the Fircosoft screening solution and ensuring it aligns with the Banks risk appetite.
- Perform yearly analysis of the filter configuration to ensure appropriateness and alignment to the Banks risk appetite.
- Create reports and documentation around the configuration, rules and good guys and ensure they correctly reflect the technical rules that have been implemented.
- Ensure the optimization of rules to support maximum system performance
- At least 5+ years of experience in the banking/financial services sector within a Compliance related role.
- Must have a strong background in Financial Crime.
- Must have a background in Fircosoft tuning
Commercial Bank of Dubai is a UAE banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Deira, Dubai. With more than US$23 billion in assets, Gulf Business listed CBD as the 7th largest bank in the UAE, based on total assets. It also figures in the Dubai Financial Market index.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Sanctions Tuning Manager | Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Commercial Bank of Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Commercial Bank of Dubai Site..