Sanctions Officer - UAEN in Dubai | Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers
Position: Sanctions Officer – UAEN
The Sanctions Officer is responsible for the monitoring and investigation of sanctions, PEP or Adverse media alerts and ensuring timely reporting of any sanctions true matches or breaches.
- Review alerts which are escalated by L1/L2 team in order to investigate and report True matches.
- Complete the periodic KYC refresh of the Bank’s correspondent banking relationships as required.
- Provide advice and guidance on sanction compliance issues that arise through the relevant businesses and in compliance unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum from a recognized university.
- At least 6 years of experience in the banking/financial services sector with a minimum of 4 years in compliance function.
- Good written and oral communication.
Commercial Bank of Dubai is a UAE banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Deira, Dubai. With more than US$23 billion in assets, Gulf Business listed CBD as the 7th largest bank in the UAE, based on total assets. It also figures in the Dubai Financial Market index.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Sanctions Officer – UAEN in Dubai | Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Commercial Bank of Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Commercial Bank of Dubai Site..