Sales Manager - Leisure in UAE | Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort Careers
Position: Sales Manager – Leisure
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations.
- Approach personal sales activities from a strategic perspective, understanding the relative importance and priority of the current account base, and directing personal sales efforts accordingly.
- Continually review the actual production of each account against the potential for that account and review suggestions for improvement with department leadership.
- Focus on assertively establishing new client contacts and developing detailed information on the potential revenues from these accounts.
- Achieve personal financial and non-financial performance objectives, working with department leadership to ensure these objectives are met.
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in a 5 star hotel with 1 years plus at the manager level
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express, Internet, e-mail)
Sales Manager – Leisure in UAE | Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort Careers
|Hiring Organization||Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort Jobs Site..