SAINT LAURENT | Stock Associate Jobs in Charlotte
Position: Stock Associate
The Stock Associate will contribute to the boutique by maintaining the back-of-house operations and supporting the Sales & Management team on the salesfloor. This position will report to the Store Director and work closely with internal Operations partners.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the stockroom and salesfloor to company standards.
- Responsible for shipping & receiving of product deliveries on a weekly basis.
- Communicate shipment discrepancies to Store Director & Operations partners in a timely matter to avoid errors in inventory levels.
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience, luxury or contemporary preferred
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with shipping programs, inventory management and inventory audits
SAINT LAURENT Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||SAINT LAURENT | Stock Associate Jobs in Charlotte|
|Hiring Organization||SAINT LAURENT|
|Job Location||Saint Laurent – Regular|
Charlotte – United States of America
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on SAINT LAURENT Jobs Site..